We use analytics and cookies to understand site traffic. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. Learn more.
Make your developers more productive
Knative components build on top of Kubernetes, abstracting away the complex details and enabling developers to focus on what matters. Built by codifying the best practices shared by successful real-world implementations, Knative solves the "boring but difficult" parts of deploying and managing cloud native services so you don't have to.
- Focused API with higher level abstractions for common app use-cases.
- Stand up a scalable, secure, stateless service in seconds.
- Loosely coupled features let you use the pieces you need.
- Pluggable components let you bring your own logging and monitoring, networking, and service mesh.
- Knative is portable: run it anywhere Kubernetes runs, never worry about vendor lock-in.
- Idiomatic developer experience, supporting common patterns such as GitOps, DockerOps, ManualOps.
- Knative can be used with common tools and frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, Spring, and many more.
Run serverless containers on Kubernetes with ease, Knative takes care of the details of networking, autoscaling (even to zero), and revision tracking. You just have to focus on your core logic.
Universal subscription, delivery, and management of events. Build modern apps by attaching compute to a data stream with declarative event connectivity and developer-friendly object model.