We use analytics and cookies to understand site traffic. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. Learn more.
Carlos Santana Candidate Profile
Contributions to Knative (list):
- Involved with project since 2018
- Initial contributions in design and architecture to Knative Eventing
- Speaker in conferences, meetups and online events for Knative (ie ibm-think, kubecon, oss, apachecon, knative, ibm-developer, etc)
- Maintain many tutorials used for presentations knative-minikube, knative-kind, knative-tekton, knative-pi
- Contributions to docs and samples
- Co-started weekly Friday Office/Hacky Hours
Why You’re Running for SC (max 300 words)
I want to contribute my time, energy, and passion on growing a healthy community for Knative.
I have past open-source experienced as a core committer and PMC member for Apache Cordova, and Apache OpenWhisk. We have an excellent core of technical contributors, and I want to showcase their work and grow awareness that Knative is a great project to get involved and welcome everyone with open arms doesn’t matter at what stage they are in their Cloud Native journey. But more than welcome go out there and promote Knative as project that is defined by their community and not necessarly only by the code.
We are in a great position that Knative with some porcelain work can be ubiquitous to target a large audience that are just getting started on understanding what’s all this serverless, containers, distributing system, and event driven applications is all about.