We use analytics and cookies to understand site traffic. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. Learn more.
Knative Documentation Working Group Charter
To write, edit, review, organize, and maintain contributions to the Knative open source documentation.
Create a first-class documentation experience for Knative users by:
- Establishing a documentation strategy and aligning new contributions with it
- Defining style guidelines and terminology for the doc set
- Coordinating the efforts of documentation contributors and encouraging new contributions
- Adopting appropriate tooling to help with automation
- Creating processes that:
- Lower the time to address PRs and issues
- Protect the quality of the documentation, especially over time
- Contributing to overall product direction through our experience as the earliest Knative users