- Stand up scalable, secure, stateless services in seconds.
- Focused API with higher level abstractions for common app use-cases.
- Pluggable components let you bring your own logging and monitoring, networking, and service mesh.
- Run Knative anywhere Kubernetes runs, never worry about vendor lock-in.
- Seamless developer experience, supports GitOps, DockerOps, ManualOps, etc..
- Supports many common tools and frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, Spring, and many more.
Make your developers more productive
Knative components build on top of Kubernetes, abstracting away the complex details and enabling developers to focus on what matters. Built by codifying the best practices shared by successful real-world implementations, Knative solves the "boring but difficult" parts of deploying and managing cloud native services so you don't have to.
Run serverless containers on Kubernetes with ease, Knative takes care of the details of networking, autoscaling (even to zero), and revision tracking. You just have to focus on your core logic.
Universal subscription, delivery, and management of events. Build modern apps by attaching compute to a data stream with declarative event connectivity and developer-friendly object model.
Talk to us on SlackTalk
Interested in learning more, speaking to other contributors, or finding answers?
Want to join the fun on Github? New users are always welcome!
Follow us on TwitterFollow
For features announcements, interesting Knative news, and other great things.