TOC 2022 election announcement
It’s time to kick off the Knative Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) elections for 2022, and we are ready to accept nominations!
This election will shape the future of Knative as a community and project. While WGs help shape the individual direction of the project, the TOC covers the technical direction, health of the project and community as a whole. There are 4 seats up for election and each of those seats will be held for two year terms.
Right now, there are two things we need each of you to do:
- If you want to stand for election, we have detailed instructions in the voter guide for the nomination process.
- If you want to vote in the election, please refer to the voter guide for instructions about confirming eligibility and the voter exception process.
Consult the voter guide for full information.
Here are a few important deadlines to keep in mind:
- May 10: All Candidate Nominations Due
- May 13: Election Begins
- May 24: Voter Exception Requests Due
- May 27: Election Closes
- June 1: Announcement of Results
We will be using Elekto once again for this election. Commissioned by the CNCF for the Kubernetes project and hosted at Red Hat's open source lab, Elekto has the advantage of not requiring any email for voting, just your Github login.
You can learn more about the TOC election process here.
Dawn Foster and Josh Berkus
TOC Election Officers